Friday, October 5, 2012

Is it sad I forgot I had a Blog?

So lately I'd been toying with blogging and then facepalmed when I remembered I already had one (and with such a great name too.)  So here I am back again, life has settled down for me in some ways and gotten more complex in others, still struggling to redefine who I am in terms of what my body will let me do these days.  Especially lately it's been trying as I am having peak pain and sleep issues so I have little time left to me to try and be a productive human being.

So one of the things I have been trying to practice is positive thinking techniques.  Like finding the good special pretty you name it in the world around me.  So here have been the little things that made today nicer:

Went outside about midday to take my dog outside and in the midst of the large shared backyard area were a group of five or six mule deer bucks who were just starting to clash horns.  Mostly they were grazing like buddies like they do most of the year but the bright clack of their antlers knocking together in test fights was awesome and pretty to watch.

early evening went out with dog again, it had just lightly rained.  The trees were in full fall splendor, the sun was out,  It was just cool enough to see your own breathe but not to feel too chilly.  Somewhere someone had a woodfire going I could just get hints of and this sent I can only describe as winter was filling the air.  It was one of those moments where you just stop and take in and enjoy.

I had enough energy to take a warm shower and change into nice fresh pjs which felt REALLY REALLY good.

Lastly I had two good Tea moments.  I don't do coffee but I do love all kinds of teas and herbal teas.  First I had a mug of an old pal kind of tea.  Candy Cane Lane (celestial seasonings) is a peppermint tea, soothes an upset tummy like a champ has such a great smell and mellow taste.  I refer to a few teas as old pals, you sort of hang out or cozy up to them and you know they'll always make you feel good. :)  Later I was still on a hot tea craving so I broke open a new one I had hadn't had before.  This was True Blueberries (another celestial seasonings) and man do I LOVE it.  I'm not actually a particular fan of blue berries, I like them fine just not a fav.  This tea is just amazing though.  It smells so good it's criminal and it has a really awesome flavor.  It is just the perfect companion to tonight's entertainment.  Whil Wheaton told me I had to watch Galaxy Quest again.  Okay he didn't so much tell me personally as just point to an online post about it that made me want to see it again.  heeheehee.

So I hope all 1 of my readers enjoyed this and will look forward to more posts in the future.

Remember to find those little pieces of happy gum in your own life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment